Saturday, October 24, 2009

End of summer pics...a little late

Playing in the rocks with Zachary I'm on to you Uncle Mike...next year I want a hook and bait on the end of the pole!
Back from a joy ride


I love "feeding the ducks"


This might be easier if I was in the water

Fantasy Island






My favorite the roller coaster

Next time you bring yogurt to the beach bring a spoon Mommy!

I love the big waves!


Fun in the lagoon


I love to swim all by myself


but it's nice to have some company!


No time for pictures when there are shells to be found
Life's a Beach



Nice shot Uncle Mike....




but this is how you do it.


I love my baby cousin Jacoby


1 comment:

Mike & Andrea said...

I'm so happy to see you updated your blog! I give Mom about three days before she starts asking you to do it again...