Saturday, October 24, 2009

A little visitor

Here I am going to my first day of preschool Don't I look nervous?

My cousin Jacoby came to visit for a few days and we had lots of fun! Stinky says he screams when she puts hats on him but Mommy thinks he just needed the right one :)


Daddy even took the day off to take us to the zoo.

Go Yankees!


Just taking a break
I don't think Jacoby was too happy when he woke up at the zoo

Stop taking pictures I am looking for animals


Jacoby helped make cookies...

well at least he tried

Don't we look cute!

If you can catch me I will smile for the camera

I think it is time for a haircut

I was given candy corn to sit and smile for this picture.


2 comments:

Mike & Andrea said...

Did the baby really help make cookies...looks like he ate one too many.

Nicholas & Vincent said...

At least his fat legs fit in the chair. Remember when we got Nick stuck in it.