Sunday, June 28, 2009

Update

Mommy was so excited about Jacoby being born that she forgot to put pictures of me on the blog. Here are some from the week I spent up in NJ at the beach and visiting family.
Check out this HUGE fish Poppy caught! It was a 29 lb Stripper.

Watching the Yankee's instead of napping.


Watch out I am dangerous on my "cooter".

I turned my hat around to look just like Poppy.


I love the beach!


It was a little chilly so Mommy told me I could only get my feet wet.


Opps! I don't listen very well.


Just digging.


What's in the cup Poppy?


Here are pictures from Baby Zachary's Christening.

I always find things to play with...this was not a sandbox.


You really like the Mets over the Yankees?


Let me hold him Mommy!


Just hanging around the house as usual. I love to read.

Mommy said I could help her plant the flowers.


Stop taking pictures and help me!


Yes, I am sitting in the bag of dirt.

Just another tough day playing in the dirt.


No comments: