Monday, June 15, 2009

Meet my new cousin!!!

Welcome to the world Jacoby William!!! My Aunt Stinky and Uncle Mike had a baby boy on June 14th at 11:08 am. He was 8lbs 2oz and 20 3/4 inches long. He was a big baby just like me!
Look how cute he is!







Jacoby liked my Mommy. She was whispering something about giving him sugar water bottles.


Don't worry Jacoby your Daddy will only lecture you about baby physics once a week.


...and Grandma also has this great house where you can run laps in when you get bigger.
Watch out Poppy!!!


He has blue eyes just like me!

Okay ladies I can handle this.

This little guy moves a lot!!!


Stick with me Jacoby and you will be just fine!


2 comments:

Mike & Andrea said...

Just curious if Poppy Valitutto taught you that hand gesture?

Beth Morey said...

Wow!!! He is a handsome little man!