Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let's Go Yankees!

On Mother's Day we went to Baltimore to watch the Yankees play. Here I am at the inner harbor looking for ducks with Uncle Mike.
Daddy, Uncle Mike, and I got to ride the paddle boats. I was a little nervous.

This doesn't look like Pop Pop's boat.


Mommy!!!


Hey guys that's not the USS Augusta.

I would make a good captain!


I like wearing my Yankee hat just like Daddy.


Let's go Yankees!


This popcorn is really good.




Don't we look like excited Yankee fans? By the way I did eat the entire bag of popcorn in case you were wondering.


No a birdie did not poop on my Daddy I dripped ice cream all over him because...


I was falling asleep. Hey at least I made it through the game!


1 comment:

Mike & Andrea said...

You chunky little thing! I wanted some of that popcorn...as Pop would say, " a moment on your lips, a lifetime on your hips!".