Sunday, April 5, 2009

Updating

XMAS
Pop Pop let me ride his motorcycle after we opened all the presents. Help I am stuck in the presents!

The best gift ever!!! My very own scooter!



Just like my Poppy, asleep with the remote in my hand.
Maggie this present is not for you!


Thanks Santa!





Don't you dare let go of me Mommy! I am holding on to your dress! By the way where is Daddy????






Yes, I ran from Santa screaming till this nice lady picked me up. I ran from Mommy because she was too close to that Jolly old fellow.


My 2nd Birthday Party


No, I am not sharing the cake with you!


I do not want to get my picture taken!



Don't I make a cute pumpkin?



I like trick or treating!




If I look a little scared it's because I got my head stuck in one of these things before! I'm sure you are all laughing but it wasn't so funny when I started screaming and made a scene.




Cheese!







No comments: