Sunday, April 5, 2009

The blog is officially updated

Mommy has finally updated the blog!!! To be fair we have been very busy lately. We have moved a lot in the past year but now we are settling down in MD just outside DC. Daddy is off the boat and works at the pentagon although I think he works at the "train nation". I am still having problems with pronouncing "st". Anyways, enjoy catching up with my photos and Mommy promises to take more pictures and post them.
The elephant is going to get me! Enjoying a great day downtown!
Just let me play in the water please!


Uncle Mike, can you bring me to the top in my stroller?


Mommy and Daddy took me to the circus today!


Just in case you don't know, I lOVE ELEPHANTS!!!!


Do you think I liked the circus?


I don't know if Mommy was taking a picture of me or the capital?


Next stop is the new house! I like riding the metro.



This was my first time playing in the snow. The best part was warm ovalitine with marshmallows!


Maggie does not like the snow as much as I do.


Having fun in the snow


This stuff tastes great! I can't eat it fast enough.


"Helping" Daddy work on the house



No comments: