Saturday, November 21, 2009

Guess who's here???

Only eight days early!
Vincent Anthony
7lbs 8 oz
21 inches Vincent meeting Mommy and Daddy. Good thing I didn't have a little sister...check out the ponytail Daddy gave Mommy.
He has blue eyes just like me!

Now I know why they call me the BIG brother!


Mommy's boys





It was a rough delivery for us.

Vincent has more hair than daddy!

Snuggling with Mommy


Seriously, you guys couldn't find clothes that fit him?


Check out those stats.


Baby Vincent ready to leave the hospital.



Here is the sign I made for everyone to see when they got home from the hospital.

I think baby Vincent is gonna like it here at home.





3 comments:

Mike & Andrea said...

Such a cutie! If you transition down slowly to the picture where he really shows off his hair, he looks so much like Larry right above it! Welcome to the world little guy! Nicholas - I'm coming to catch you in a couple days so you better run!

The Kulzer's said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute!! My sister has two boys now, and she loves it (especially when she sees the drama of my girls) :)

Unknown said...

congradulations! im so excited for u guiys yoiu deffinatly need to call me soon! miss talking to ya all! love ya all.